TarTare Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Rafa Benitez still seeking added competition for Newcastle s
TarTare Index du Forum  » TarTare  » La Taverne  » Rafa Benitez still seeking added competition for Newcastle s
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin

Message Posté le: Dim 5 Aoû - 05:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rafa Benitez still seeking added competition for Newcastle s
Répondre en citant

Rafa Benitez still seeking added competition for Newcastle squad

รวม ทาง เข้า sbo Rafa Benitez remains hopeful he will be able to add to Newcastle's squad as the summer transfer window draws to a close.Benitez says he needs to increase competition within the squad and, although he has been more active in the transfer market in the last week, feels there is still work to be done.

Newcastle's pre-season concluded on Saturday with a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Augsburg, a performance Benitez was much more pleased with than the 4-0 hiding at the hands of Sporting Braga.Benitez has so far brought Switzerland defender Fabian Schar and South Korea midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng to the club, while Japan striker Yoshinori Muto secured a £10m move to Tyneside during the week.

His desire to sign another new striker could soon be quenched with Sky Sports News understanding a swap deal which will see Salomon Rondon arrive at St James' Park edging closer. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo Asked about recruitment in general, Benitez told Sky Sports News: "We are trying to improve things.

"We don't have too much time but we have to try until the last minute of the transfer window to do the best for the team."I don't know if we can finish, or not, the deals. We are working, trying to improve the squad for the first game of the season. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo "Hopefully we can do something and it will be positive, because you have to increase the competition and improve the squad."If we do that - maybe it still could be a little bit late - it's better than nothing and we can try to do well from the first game and see where we are."
Publicité

Message Posté le: Dim 5 Aoû - 05:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Féminin

Message Posté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 04:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Stoke deserved boos after defeat by Wigan, admits boss Gary
Répondre en citant

Stoke deserved boos after defeat by Wigan, admits boss Gary Rowett

maxbet Stoke boss Gary Rowett felt his players deserved the boos they received at the end of a 3-0 home defeat by Wigan and bemoaned a poor start.The Potters are winless this term following their relegation from the Premier League last season, and Rowett understands supporters’ concerns.

Following the heavy defeat, Rowett said: “I’m not going to try and justify any of that.We got the reaction that maxbet we absolutely deserved, I’m not going to absolve myself from that, we deserve to be booed, we deserve the stadium being half empty as we haven’t been good enough.

“I’ve got to say to them (fans) that I can completely understand their frustrations.“I’m not sure whether you can say it was far worse than lots of games last season, maxbet it wasn’t a good game and I don’t think there have been many good performances for a long time.“For 25 minutes we were excellent. It was fast and attacking, we had opportunities and a goal disallowed that was offside.”

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rafa Benitez still seeking added competition for Newcastle s

TarTare Index du Forum  » TarTare  » La Taverne  » Rafa Benitez still seeking added competition for Newcastle s
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX