TarTare Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Bobby Duncan holds special record - and only new Liverpool t
TarTare Index du Forum  » TarTare  » Recrutement  » Bobby Duncan holds special record - and only new Liverpool t
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin

Message Posté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 10:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bobby Duncan holds special record - and only new Liverpool t
Répondre en citant

Bobby Duncan holds special record - and only new Liverpool team-mate Rhian Brewster has matched it since

agent sbobet Bobby Duncan arrives at Liverpool already a history-maker - with Rhian Brewster following in his footsteps.The Reds pulled off a coup with the signing of prolific England youth international striker from Manchester City, with the Whiston-born 17-year-old signing a three-year professional contract.The Reds have agreed a compensation package with City worth around £200,000 and he will start pre-season training at the Academy on July 2.

It's the realisation of a dream for Duncan, who is a lifelong Liverpool fan and desperate to follow in the footsteps of Gerrard.Back in November 2016, Duncan, then 15, achieved the feat during a thrilling 4-3 victory in an under-16s international at the Granja Comary complex, Brazil’s national training centre.The former City starlet had forced his way into the starting line up for Dan Micciche’s England Under-16s in South America after scoring twice in the warm-up defeat to Fluminense.

Three times England fell behind against Brazil but on each occasion Duncan drew them level with a clinical display of finishing before expertly laying on the winner for Arsenal’s Xav Amaechi.“In the team meeting before the game I looked at the screen with our starting XI on and saw ‘Duncan 9’ on it. It got my confidence up,” he told the ECHO.“I gave it everything. agent sbobet We kept falling behind but my head didn’t go down and I was able to finish off some chances.

“Before we flew to Brazil we got invited to watch the England v Spain game at Wembley. We met John Barnes who gave us a motivational talk. That certainly lifted everyone and we performed well over there.”Duncan had no idea about the significance of his three-goal haul until he was informed by a member of Micciche’s backroom staff.

“When I heard that it had never been done before against Brazil, I was buzzing. It was an unbelievable feeling,” he said.“I’ve broken a lot of records in my life but nothing as big as that. I thought about the likes of Shearer, Gerrard, Owen and Fowler – all big players who have come up through the England junior ranks.

“It had never been done before and to think that some kid from Huyton has now done it is amazing. It doesn’t feel true.“I feel lucky and privileged to have done it for my country. Both sets of players signed the match ball for me and I’ll always treasure that.”Duncan's place as the only Englishman ever to achieve the feat last all of 11 months - before Brewster's treble against the South Americans in the Under-17s World Cup semi-final.

agent sbobet His three goals - his second successive hat trick in the tournament - sealed the 3-1 win and would set up a final with Spain, where the young Lions would famously triumph.Brewster is currently recovering from injury and is expected to feature in Jurgen Klopp's first-team plans this season.
Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 10:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
TarTare Index du Forum  » TarTare  » Recrutement  » Bobby Duncan holds special record - and only new Liverpool t
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX