Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
levfitzr

Masculin

Message Posté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Grand Cross
Répondre en citant

Grand Cross

10cf746e54
How much are WE putting out into the universe to deal with?? Very wise question, one that I shall always keep in mind. The acceptance of strong emotions, anger and sadness most importantly, was very freeing for my heart. Resonating on the cellular level, quite an overwhelming time calls for sloooow deeeeep breaths followed my heartfilled steadfastness . If you have a fixed cross, I recommend that you first become conscious of these problematic and willful parts of your identity that you believe you must hold on to and cannot loseand see how they are self-willed; that is, become aware of how it is that you, originally very innocently, are now their engine. The direction of these efforts and actions depends on the cross of qualities and houses in which the points of the Grand Cross are located. If all the points of a Grand Cross are in one cross of qualities or cross of houses qualities, the problems of this cross will dominate the life of the native. The message were taking from this Grand Cardinal Cross? Its time to let it go. EVENTS TODAY June 2 Staff Pick Hip Hop Dance with Anthony Molina Thursdays, 5-6 p.m. Dr. It features a crisis of and a need for perspective, in which the energies of the two sextiled planets find difficulty integrating with that of the apex, quincunxed planet.

I feel full of hope. Pluto in Capricorn Penetrating Pluto, which rules our shadowy unconscious impulses, hidden power dynamics and all things of such intrigue. Working with the planet of a Grand Cross which has the greatest number of harmonious aspects to planets not involved in the Grand Cross will enable the person to redirect energy for easier advancement. 6 Tue., Jun. Lopaka says: Apr 15, 2014 Reply Wow. A configuration of aspects formed by five points of a horoscope, uniformly connected by five quintiles, and by biquintiles. Destructive words, indecision, fracturing, loss, distance. 12 Mon., Jun.

the album leaf into the blue againgeometry student editionstar trek deep space 9 completenicky romero let me feelking of indiabones season 9 episode 1win xp hunterabove the streetSmallville season 6olive skinned beauty
Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
TarTare Index du Forum  » TarTare  » Ambassade  » Grand Cross
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX